- Diskussion (2)
SSA Fixed It M15 Intraday
'SSA Fixed It - M15 Intraday is a fully automated INTRADAY breakout system incorporating Singular Spectrum Analysis (SSA) for emerging trend detection. SSA is used to determine the high probability emerging trends. The EA relies on the recency effect of time series data so is optimised from 2016.
The EA trades the following pairs:
General details and parameter names:
- Advisor category: SSA emerging trend detection;
- Timeframe: M15;
- Trading Time: GMT+2........4:00 TO 23:45.........Close at 23:45;
- Risk: Low at 0.5 to 1% per trade;
- Minimum Deposit: $1000;
- Risk Control: all order have a an ATR based stop-loss;
- ATR based move stop to break-even;
- ATR trailing stop;
- Entry method: Stop-order;
- See comments section for full backtest.
- Magic Number;
- Risk in percent;
- Lots if Risk in Percent is 0;
- MultiPair - (True or False). To trades pairs other than the default AUDCAD it is necessary to place the EA on the target pair and set Multi-Pair to TRUE;
- From Time: is the time you want trading to start...DEFAULT is 04:00 GMT+2;
- To Time: Is the the time you want trading to stop and position to be closed - DEFAULT is 23:45 GMT+2;
- Min_Max_SL: parameter group for setting the minimum and maximum stop-loss value. The stop-loss is normally between 20 to 80 pips depending on volatility; for those who wish to ensure the SL does not go higher than a certain number of PIP, use this parameter. If you're using a fixed risk %, it is recommended to leave these values at 0 (not active).