- Bewertungen (1)
Smart Impulse Trader FREE
-40% DISCOUNT on FULL version! Click here to check!
This is the FREE version of Smart Impulse Trader! Check here the FULL version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29220
Smart Impulse Trader is an automated forex trading robot. The main idea behind this strategy is to detect the impulse and to open two trades at the same time and in the same direction. There are separate take profits for both trades: First_Trade_TP and Second_Trade_TP. When the first trade is closed with profit, then the robot sets take profit value to the second trade. The distance is equal to Second_Trade_TP parameter's value (in pips) from the close price of the first trade.
- Supported currency pairs by FREE version: EURUSD (The FULL version supports also GBPUSD, EURAUD, USDJPY, USDCHF and EURJPY)
- Recommended Timeframe: M15
How to backtest
For quick backtest, you can use Open price and M1 timeframe. If you want more precise backtest, then use Every tick and M15 timeframe.
- The robot is optimized since 2010. The last 8 years are enough for optimization for such strategy. The results of the robot on earlier period could be poor.
- The GMT offset of your broker is very important and therefore please set it correctly. In case that you do not know how to set correct value for GMT, add a comment to the product or write me a message, and I will help.
- Max_Spread - maximal allowed spread for opening a new trade.
- Slippage - maximal allowed slippage when opening a new trade.
- Magic_Number_1 - magic number for the first trade.
- Magic_Number_2 - magic number for the second trade.
- Trading_Hours - best trading hours. The trading hours can be entered separated by comma. For example 1,2,3 - the robot will trade only during these hours 01, 02 and 03
- GMT_Offset - GMT offset of your broker. Always set the winter GMT offset of your broker. It is very important to be properly set. Otherwise, the robot may have bad results.
- DST - set TRUE if the broker shifts the GMT offset with +1 in Summer. Set FALSE if broker uses the same GMT offset the whole year.
You can check my other products here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxrobots365/seller#products