- Bewertungen (9)
- Diskussion (24)
- Neue Funktionen
Netsrac ADR Dashboard
The intention of the dashboard is to provide a quick overview of the daily, weekly and monthly range of configured assets. In "single asset mode" the dashboard shows you possible reversal points directly in the chart, thus making statistics directly tradable. If a configured threshold is exceeded, the dashboard can send a screen alert, a notification (to the mobile MT4) or an email.
There are various ways of using this information. One approach is that an asset that has completed nearly 100% of its average daily movement shows a tendency to reverse. Another approach is to observe the assets, which has a very low volatility compared to the average. Now the challenge is to trade the breakout from this low volatility.
These are just two possible strategies for which the dashboard can be an important aid. Discover the possibilities!
Note: This indicator can not be used in the Strategy Tester. So the demo version here from the market does not work. Please use the free version of the indicator for testing: https://www.mql5.com/de/market/product/33913
This is the MT4-Version of the ADR-Dashboard. If you want it for MT5, go to https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/52708
* the values for the average daily, weekly and monthly range are now updated regularly
* some detail improvements
* bugfix: if using a template with ADR-Dashboard in single asset mode, the name of the asset is not changing
* suggestion implemented: choose, if the indicator opens new charts in the same or in a new window
- optional: projection of Daily Target High/Low (DTH/DTL) in the chart (in Single Asset Mode)
- Redesign of the Alert-Engine (now fewer but better alerts)
- Erweiterung des Dashboard um Prozentwerte für jeden Vergleichswert
- Freier konfigurierbare Darstellung