- Martin Eshleman
- Version: 1.101
- Aktualisiert: 25 März 2020
- Aktivierungen: 5
This indicator uses past market cycles to predict future price movements. The predictions are drawn as vertical lines on the right side of the chart where the market has not advanced to yet. A prediction will many times result in the type of candle (ex. bull or bear) and/or a reversal point (ex. bottom or top) forming at this exact time. The lines are drawn well in advance which makes this a unique indicator.
- The indicator does not repaint, move, or delete lines! It also does not lag because the lines are drawn many bars in advance.
- It can be used for Forex trading and possibly for binary options trading.
- There is no need to constantly watch the chart since all lines are drawn ahead of time and the future times are clearly marked.
- Strength_Factor - This controls the reliability and the number of predictions. The higher the number, the more reliable the future lines will be but the fewer lines will be drawn. And vice versa for a lower setting.
- Lookback_Candles - This controls the number of past candles that the indicator will consider when looking for past cycles. The higher the number, the more cycles will be used and greater is the chance that future lines will be drawn, but the slower the indicator will be. And vice versa for a lower setting.
- Buy_Line_Color - This setting controls the color of the bullish vertical line drawn by the indicator.
- Sell_Line_Color - This setting controls the color of the bearish vertical line drawn by the indicator.
Not accurate at all