This indicator works with candles and determines the candle type depending on the context. It supports 7 candle types, ranging from simple (small, large) to strong candles (hammer, inverted hammer, doji). Depending on the context, these candles may indicate a level breakout, a trend change or its continuation.
- LongTrue - color the long candles.
- Long filter - filter of long candles (based on the averaging period). A candle should have a size of the specified percentage of the average size of previous candles, in order to be considered large. (1.3 means >130%)
- ShortTrue - color the short candles.
- Short filter - filter of short candles (based on the averaging period). A candle should have a size of the specified percentage of the average size of previous candles, in order to be considered small. (0.5 means <50%)
- DojiTrue - color the doji candles.
- Doji filter - filter of doji candles. Candle body should comprise the specified percentage of the entire candle size (0.03 means <3% of the body).
- MaribozuTrue - color the maribozu candles.
- Maribozu filter - filter of maribozu candles. A candle should be large, and one of the candles should be less than the specified percentage of the candle body (0.01 means <1% of the body).
- HammerTrue - color the hammer candles.
- InvertHammerTrue - color the inverted hammer candles.
- Hammer high filter - filter for the larger hammer shadow, it should be greater than the body by the specified percentage (2 means >200% of the body).
- Hammer low filter - filter for the smaller hammer shadow, it should be less than the body by the specified percentage (0.1 means <10% of the body).
- SpinTrue - color the spinning top candles.
- Spin filter - filter for candle shadows, they should be greater than the body by the specified percentage (1 means >100% of the body)
- Period of averaging - averaging period to search for small and large candles.
- Candle Name Position(1-4) - corner to display the list of candles with the corresponding color.
- It is possible to disable unnecessary types of candles in the parameters
- Highly customizable candlestick patterns
- Supports 7 types of candles
For better readability of the chart, it is recommended to set candles colors to white and black, and then run the indicator.