IHelper FREE 40th Anniversary
The main idea of the iHelper Free EA is to create a simple and convenient tool that can analyze and make available a lot of parameters that are necessary for successful trading. iHelper Free will keep on developing, while new functionality and features will be added to it. This tool is my gift to all my friends and clients that I have prepared for my 40th birthday. That is why iHelper Free will always be free of charge for you.
Key Features of iHelper Free
Control actions are performed from the external dashboard, so there is no need to open parameters in order to set new values.
- Shows general information about the account and the broker, to which the program is connected;
- Shows VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) and a simplified analysis base on this technique;
- Shows and sends notifications when two moving averages intersect;
- Shows and sends notifications when the price crosses the moving average;
- You can choose any combination of signals (a sound alert, a popup window, email and push notifications).
Bars2Check – the number of bars used for calculations. Set a lower value if your PC is not very powerful
Follow the news, new features and updates of iHelper Free, as well as read about trading secrets on the product discussion page and in my blog at https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/my/published
I would be grateful for your feedback! Write your suggestions and I'll try to implement them.