- Small change to Code
- Added Close Grid Trades by WPR
- All New Close Trades on WPR Levels
- New WPR Setting that Opens Trades on William's Percent Range
- Default Setting is Made for D1 Time Frame for Lowest Drawdowns
- Coding Error Fixed for Zero Divide
- New Default Setting using Mean Reversion
- New Virtual TP Points for Grids
- New Close in Profit Only for MA Cross MA Close
- Fixed an Issue with Grids remembering last close and not allowing grids to open on next initial trade.(Grid memory of last grid will reset now and start over when a new initial trade starts)
- Fixed some issues with Factor and Incremental Grids.
- Fixed the Distance in MA Grids
- New Custom Grid Setting. Example: .01,.04,.12 will open 1st grid at .01 second grid at .04 and third grid at .12 (Customize it any way you like and back test)
- New Feature Set True to Open grids only Above or Below the Previous Grid(If Buy Below-If Sell Above)
- New Default Strategy
- Fixed an Issue when a Trade may open and close at the same time
- Added a new Grid Reset Distance that will no open so many grids at one time if MAGrids, RSI Grids, or Bollinger Bands Grids open at a further distance than the specified distance. This will reduce drawdown.
- Bollinger Bands Grids Filter. When using this setting and Price is OUTSIDE of Bollinger Bands setting it allows grids to open only outside the Upper or Lower Bands.
- Fixed an issue when trades open and close within 10 seconds and repeat.
- New Max Grid Lot Size to Avoid Over Use of Martingale
- New Grid Lot System Added. You can now multiply the grid lot sizes by any number. You have the choice of Fixed, Incremental, or Multiply by Factor of X.
- New Feature: Open Buy Stop Above the Hi and Sell Stop Below the Low of a Previous X Number of Bars
- Changed Default Setting from Hidden TP and SL to Hard Placed TP and SL..... This fixes an Open Close Open Close issue that was happening after updating EA.....
- NEW Incremental Profit Target Feature that closes trades and advances target after hitting each increment.
- When A trade opens and closes within 10 seconds the EA will wait 1 hour before it can open another trade. In previous version this was set to 120 seconds, now it is 10 seconds.
- This update fixes the Swap and Commission calculations on back tests
- Also fixes some other critical errors that were coming up with some settings
- Bollinger Bands Open and Close were Modified
- Fixed an Alert that was sending way too many Log files
- Set Defaults for Delay Between Trades to Avoid Broker Issues with opening multiple trades at the same time
- New Adjust Take Profit and Stop Loss By the Range of Previous X Bars
- Shut down EA if Trades open and close less than X seconds now does not needs to change Magic Number and you can set the amount of time before EA will be enabled again.
- New Candle Body size filter
- New MFI Filter
- New Multiple Timeframes for Moving Average Crosses
- Added a New Setting that Enables Alternative Trades..... Example: BUY SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL..... If True there will never be two buys or sells in a row. This is great for catching the beginning of a Trend and getting out and waiting to catch the next trend in new direction.
- Fixed an Issue with Target Pips Per Period
- Added on On /Off Switch for displat
- New Equity Grid Limit to limit opening Grids when Drawdown is more than X%
- New MA Gap Close Feature
- Added Trailing Profit Grids (This is a Very Useful Feature that will Reduce risk and increase profits when using grids)
- Added option for Take Profit and Stop Loss for individual Grid Trades
- Added Allow Trend by ADX
- Added Block Trend by ADX
- Added Close Trades by ADX
- Fixed another issue with Daily Weekly Monthly Equity Targets
- New Balance and Equity Display
- Fixed Target Daily Weekly Monthly Equity Close
- New Open Hedge Trades and Close using Grid Settings
- New Buy, Sell, Close Trade Buttons Added to Allow Manual Trading with EA Filters and Grids or to simply close and open trades manually.
- Fixed ADR Grids Line when Open Grids in Profit is True
- Made the Trend Display Larger on Chart
- Moving Average Grids Time frame Selection Added
- New Default Setting for MA Grids Golden Cross SMA50 Cross SMA200 on Daily Time Frame
- RSI Grids Time frame Selection Added
- New Grids Open By Average Daily/Period Range
- New Display shows Magic Number
- New Display shows how long trade is opened
- New Trend Analyzer Analyzes the Draw-Down of Any Size Trend
- Trend Analyzer Indicator for Manual Trading or EA Filtering out Weak Trend
- Trend Strength Filter counts how many bars in a current Trend
- A Few Code Fixes when Using Grid Take Loss & Target Pips
- New Feature to Close Trading down during Wild Market Volatility
- New MA Gap Distance Block Trades to Stop Trading in High Volatility
- New MA Gap Distance Close Trades to Close Trades in High Volatility
- New IRS Reset After Loss
- New Grid Loss Levels
- New Target Profit or Loss in Pips and Stop Trading
- New Target Profit or Loss in Dollars and Stop Trading
- Code Issue Fix
- Added a 3rd Moving Average Gap Setting
- Updated Default Setting to 1 Trade Per Day Instead of Current Bar
- New MA Gap Feature
- New Easy Strategy Selector
- New Display for Selected Strategy
- New Target X Pips for Period Range
- Added Close Profit by Average Period Range
- Organized Settings for the Open and Close by Average Period Ranges
- Fixed an Issue with Open by ADR Periods
- Added Selection to Limit One Trade Per Any Period
- New Multi-Time Frame Open by Average Period Range
- New Multi-Time Frame Close by Average Period Range
- New Multi-Time Frame Filter by Average Period Range
- New Multi-Time Frame Open by MA cross MA
- New Multi-Time Frame Open by Bollinger Bands
- New Multi=Time Frame Open by RSI
- Added Multi Time Frame to Old MA Trend Filter
- Added Multi Time Frame to Stacked 12 MA Filter
- New After Equity Loss Percentage a Hedge Trade can Open to avoid further draw-down
- New Reverse Trailing Profit
- New Reverse Trailing Loss
- New Bollinger Bands Close(Now have One BB Setting for Profit and One for Loss)
- Fixed an Issue with Grids
NEW Open By Average Daily Range
NEW Filter By Average Daily Range
NEW Open by Max Speed
- Add Pending Delete on Fridays to Avoid Gap issues on Mondays
- Consolidation Filter Code Fix
- New features added to the Close on New Open settings.
- Pending Orders Fixed to Work with Intelligent Recovery System
- Added a New Roulette Trader Reversed Logic Feature that starts Lot sizes High and Lot sizes go down until a loss and then starts High Again.
- New 4 Trend Block Filters to Allow Consolidation Trading
- Improved Trend / Consolidation Filter
- Added an RSI Close All Trades Option
- Added a Max Lot Protection Feature for us with IRS
- Fixed Display to show Correctly
- Added a new Trend/Consolidation Filter
- Code Fix
- Fixed Issue with Last Feature
- Fixed a coding Error in Last Feature Added
- Added a New feature that will close trades when a New open Signal occurs
- Fixed an Issue with ADR Close Calculation
- New Simplified Default Grid Settings. Just Turn any Grid On with Default Optimal Settings already set.
- New Grid Equity Loss to Close Losing Grid Trade
- Added 3 more Bollinger Bands Filters
- New IRS - Intelligent Recovery System
- New Negative Progression Option for Roulette Trader
- Added More Options in the Level Grid Timer System
- Updated the Default Strategy on Level Grids
- Fixed Text in Inputs Area
- Added a Brand New Grid System
- Updated Default Setting to a Basic n=Non Strategy that will not interfere with current open trades when you update the EA. It also may allow older settings to load with less modification to them.
- Added Multi Time Frame to Bollinger Bands Filters
- New Roulette Trader Money Management System Added
- New Close in Profit or Loss based on time intervals
- New Bollinger Bands Filters Added
- New No Grids Default Strategy for EURUSD H1
- New Feature that allows Adding to Winning Positions
- Pending Order Issue Fixed
- Added ECN Compatible and Set To True
- Added input: Seconds between Orders(Good for Fifo and Duplicate Trades)
- Added input: Shut off EA if Trades Open and Close in Less than X Seconds
- Brand New Display Showing the Current Trend Filters
- Also Cleaned up the display showing the Speedometer Pips per 1 Second Speed
- All New Close Trades (Stop Loss) By Average Daily Range Percentage(Works Best with EA Monster High Volatility Strategies)
- All New RSI Grids that open Grids Based on RSI Levels
- Fixed Close by Timer to close all grids
-Fixed Percentage Calculation on Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Targets
- Fixed an Issue with Trades closing too early when Virtual TP was set to $1. Now that will not activate unless a grid is open.
- NEW Minimum Pips on Bollinger Bands Close in profit
- Default setting will now close with either TP10 or Bollinger bands Close in profit only minimum of 5 pips.
- Fixed an Input(4th Trend Filter) that was set to True that Needed to be False for Default Strategy
- Added a MA cross MA Close in profit only
- Added a 4th Multi Time Frame Trend Filter
Slight Adjustment to Default Strategy to Allow more Trades
- Default Strategy Changed from H4 and D1 Trend Filter using SMA 20-50-10 to now Using Only H4 Trend Using SMA 1-20-50
(If you want a Stronger Trend Filter with Less Trades then Set the 3rd Stacked MA to True and it will Filter in D1 Direction Too)
(Trades also will only open when the M15 is in an SMA 100-50-20 pull back to avoid getting in a trend too late)
- Added Multi Time Frame Inputs to 3 of the Stacked Moving Average Trend Filters.
- New default strategy uses M5 time frame to Open Trades and follows the H4 and D1 Trend. Otherwise does not trade.
Update to the Trailing Equity Feature that now will close all Open trades once that Trailing Percentage is hit
- Just an Input Text Correction
- Changed Default Strategy from Start Trail 10 pips Trail 5 to Take Profit 10 Pips
- Added Instructions on using H1 time frame on Non Correlated Pair Sets Listed within Inputs Area
Fixed an issue where I forgot to set Envelopes Filter to TRUE in last Version
Changed Default Setting Start Trail from 5 to 10 pips. Also Added Envelopes Filtering to this Default Strategy.
Default Strategy changed from Stop Loss 150 to using SMMA 9 cross 100 Moving Average Grids
Default Setting Trail changed from 25 to 5 pips to match a Better M5 Default Strategy.
NEW Default Strategy Opens by 5LWMA Hi-Low Re-Entry Bollinger Bands
NEW Default Strategy has All Grids Turned Off but uses Stop Loss 150 Pips
NEW Bollinger Bands Moving Average Cross to allow a Hi and Low Setting for the crossover
NEW Second MA Angle Degrees Filter for even more advanced Filtering
- NEW Envelopes Filter
- Fix for Bollinger Bands Open Candle in and out
PLEASE NOTE... OLD SETTING FILES WILL NOT WORK IN THIS UPDATE
CONTACT ME FOR NEW SETTING FILES
NEW Default Strategy Tested on De-Correlated Pairs to Avoid Curve Fitting(EURUSD H4, GBPAUD H4, NZDJPY H4)
NEW Open and Close Grids on First Tick of Bar
NEW Close all Open Trades at Time/Day of Week
NEW Speed Filter to Fiter Trades when moving at X Speed in X Seconds
NEW Angle Moving Average Filter that detects the Angle of the bars in a moving average to either Block, Allow or Close Trades when the Angle Degrees value is hit.
NEW Open by Reverse Candle Wick
NEW Open by Multiple Candle Wicks
NEW Stacked Moving Average Filters(Now 3 Sets of Three and 1 Set of 12)
- New Target Equity % and Stop Trading for Day, Week or Month
- Slight Change to Default Strategy on Candle Body Size Open
- Price Close on MA will now also close Grids if they are open
- NEW Feature Price Close on MA in Loss or Profit
- New Default Strategy Uses Trailing Step Instead of Trail to Avoid too many Server Requests to your Broker
Changed Default Setting for "Stop Trading When Margin is Above X% of Balance"
(New Setting is set to 15% of balance)
- Fixes Code for Grids to Close Properly to meet Fifo Broker Requirements
- MAGrids Code Issue Fix(If you are using the MA Grids Feature this Update is Necessary)
- BRAND NEW: Close by Moving Average Cross Bollinger Bands in Profit (This will not Close when in Loss)
- Fixed a Pending Orders Issue when Grids were on.
- Pending orders will work with Grids Feature On or Off
- Day/Time Filter Fix: Last Version when Grids would close on a Day or Time when it is supposed to be blocking new trades Open By Candle was opening a new trade. Now a New Trade will only open when the Day or Time Filter allows a New Trade. (Keep in mind grids will always be allowed to open if Grid Recovery is On)
- FIXED: DAY/TIME Filter was not working properly in last 2 previous updates. This is now fixed. Grids will continue to trade even if you set the day to false. Only Initial trades will not open on days set to false.
- NEW Candle Trailing - Start Trailing when in X Pips Profit.
(Example: Start trailing candles when 15 Pips profit is hit)
- NEW Default Virtual TP Settings Changed
Virtual TP Percentage of Balance is now set to 0 (Disabled)
Virtual TP in $ is now set to $1 (Easier to understand for new traders)
- New Updates to Code to enable the Grid trades to finish trading when the Day of the week is set to false
(This update allows you to select for example Monday only to Trade but even if the other days are false, grid recovery will continue to trade until finished)
- NEW Candle Shift Feature for Close on Pivot
(This gives more flexibility for using invert trades by opening by X number of candles after Pivot crossover and then close as soon as it comes back and touches the pivot or after X number of candles)
- NEW Close Trades on Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Pivots (New Setting File Ready in Blog)
(This is perfect for Opening an Inverted Pending Order to Catch the Bounce back to the Pivot)
NEW FEATURE - Stop Trading when Margin is Above X$
NEW FEATURE - Stop Trading when Margin is Above X% of Balance
- New Max Grid Trades Input (To Prevent too many Grid Trades Opening)
- Fixed A problem with Default Strategy
- New Account Equity + or - Close Trades
- New Account Pips + or - Close Trades
- NEW Moving Average Close in Profit Only Feature(Only Closes when Trade is in Profit)
(This is Good for using when Grid Recovery is On)
- NEW Stochastic Level Close in Profit Only Feature(Only Closes when Trade is in Profit)
(This is Good for using when Grid Recovery is On)
- NEW Virtual TP Percentage of Balance
- NEW Default Strategy uses the new Virtual TP Percentage of Balance
- Fixed a problem with the EA opening trades when grids are open and when MT4 is restarted. You can now restart your MT4 when grids are open and continue trading.
- NEW Toggle On/Off for Daily, Weekly, Monthly Targets for Faster Back testing
(Previously back testing was slow because this was toggled always on, Now it is off by default)
- NEW Grid Recovery System
- NEW Default Settings
- Added the ability for decimals in "X Seconds" Inputs for the "X Speed per X Seconds" open trades feature.
- Added Option for ECN Accounts
- New Feature that Stops trading if free margin is below X$ to avoid margin calls
- New RSI Feature to close only Buys on Top and Sells on Bottom Level
- New Close Trades when X Pips per X seconds speed reverses
- New Bollinger Bands Filter Trades only Inside Bands
- New 3 Stacked Moving Average Filter
- Bollinger Bands Open Fix on Close of Candle
- New input for Open on Candle Close for MA cross MA Open
- New input for Close on Candle Close for MA cross MA Close
- New Moving Average Cross Moving Average Opens Trades
- New Moving Average Cross Moving Average Closes Trades
- New Bollinger Bands Open Buy from Upper Band
- New Bollinger Bands Open Sell from Lower Band
- New Bollinger Bands Close Buys on Upper Band
- New Bollinger Bands Close Sells on Lower Band
- New Bollinger Bands Close Buys on Re-Entry Upper Band
- New Bollinger Bands Close Sells on Re-Entry Lower Band
- New secondary stochastic close settings. This will allow trades to be opened with one Stochastic setting and a different setting to close trades.
- Under the "Risk Management" section the default "Incremental Balance Amount" input was changed from 50 to 200. This was changed to make it less risky. 50 or 100 would be very aggressive or risky.
- New Incremental Lot Size Money Management System that will adjust your lot size by Balance Equity Increments. Example: $50 Balance = 0.01 Lot Size; $100 Balance = 0.02 Lot Size; $150 Balance = 0.03 Lot Size
- New Trailing Balance Equity System that will trail a percentage of your balance.
Example: If set to 70% the Balance will trail 30% and if it draws down around 30% it will not trade anymore and preserve 70% of the highest Balance since EA was turned on.
- New Candle Wick Open Trade Feature that will open trades based on the size of the wick of the candle to the size of the body of the candle. This can open trades on new candle (Candle Shift 1) or open immediately (Candle Shift 0) on the same candle. If you back test with Shift 0 you must make sure you are back testing with every tick. You can test with Open Prices if Shift is set to 1.
- New Open Trades Feature when High or Low has been reach on X Number of Candles.
- Fixed Open Trade Once per Bar
- Added Day of Week Filter
- New Default Strategy for H1 EURUSD AUDUSD USDJPY
- New Feature that opens trades when a Candle is X% Larger than Previous X Number of candles
(Buy on Bull Candle, Sell on Bear Candle)
- New On/Off Filter that restricts trading to only once per bar if set to True
- New Bollinger Bands Feature that allows trading only outside of the Upper or Lower Bands. No trading will be allowed inside of the bands if set to True.
- Added input for changing magic number
- New input instructions are added above some inputs
- New Speedometer that Displays current speed per Seconds
- New Display showing highest speed since EA was turned on
- RSI Open Trades Feature
- RSI Block Feature
- RSI Filter Feature
- New Moving Average Feature that allows up to Xpips distance, then blocks
- Fixed Stochastic Cross Issue
- Martingale now multiplies lots by a factor of X
- Better Error Checking
Added a new Bollinger Bands Open trades strategy and a new moving average strategy. Also changed the default strategy.
hi all is the bot update