The EA applies BUY_STOP and SELL_STOP pending orders. The orders are placed after analyzing indicator readings. OsMA indicator is used by default. Custom indicators are supported as well. The custom indicator should be compiled (a file with extension EX4) and it should be located in the terminal_folder\MQL4\\Indicators.
The video shows the EA applying BarKhan custom indicator.
- NameCustomIndicator - name of a custom indicator to be applied by the EA. By default (=""), the EA applies OsMA indicator. When enabling a custom indicator, its name should be specified here, for example "BarKhan".
- IndicatorTimeFrame - timeframe for searching indicator signals. 0 means the current chart timeframe.
- MA_Period1 - first indicator setting.
- MA_Period2 - second indicator setting.
- MA_Period3 - third indicator setting.
- TakeProfit - profit level in points.
- Lot - order volume, 0 - autolot (depends on RiskPercentage setting).
- RiskPercentage - risk in % for calculating order volume. It works only if Lot = 0.
- TrailingStart - initial value set in points for activating trailing.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- MagicNumber - order magic number. The parameter can be used as an identifier determined by a user.
- Slippage - maximum acceptable deviation of price for market orders (buy or sell orders).