- Bewertungen (1)
- Neue Funktionen
Ichimoku OnOff MT4
The Ichimoku On-Off gives you the power to control the indicator and at the same time to stay focused on the price
How it works: you can choose if you want the indicator always shown or always hided while switching among different time frames or financial instruments. It's possible to show/hide the indicator just pressing the button or using the keyboard.
- Tenkan-sen, Kijun-sen and Senkou Span B are simple averages of the highest price and the lowest price that consider respectively the last 9, 26 and 52 periods
- Senkou Span A is a simple average of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen
- Chickou Span indicates the price movement plotted 26 periods in the past
- It's possible to setups periods, color, width and style of the Ichimoku default parameters: Tenkan-sen(9), Senkou Span B(52) and Kijun-sen(26). In particular this parameter setup the periods for Kijun-sen and Chickou Span.
- It is possible to shut down the button and setup your favorite keys to on-off the indicator
- It is possible to customize the button: the position on the screen, the size, the colors and the label
- It's possible set up alerts when Tenkan Sen crosses Kijun Sen. The alerts can work:
- in the metatrader terminal with sound and graphical interface or only with sound
- sending push notifications to the mobile terminals. You have to fill 'MetaQuotes IDs' in MT4 platform: 'Tools-Options-Notifications' tab"
- sending email. You have to fill Email in metatrader platform: 'Tools-Options-Email' tab"