Super Trader EA
- Vladimir Gribachev
- Version: 1.1
- Aktualisiert: 4 März 2022
- Aktivierungen: 5
Fully automated adviser using an advanced grid algorithm and a function to protect against increased volatility during news releases. The Advisor looks for anticipated levels of reversal / continuation in a narrow price range (the proposed new level of support / resistance) based on previous movements.
Applies invisible for the broker dynamic levels of setting new orders, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing stop.
If you set MagicNumber = 0, then the expert can be used in semi-automatic trading. You can open the position manually, and provide support for the position to the expert.
- before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account;
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker;
- low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading;
- use the adviser on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- parameters for each account type are recommended to be selected separately;
- the minimum deposit is 500 units of the base currency for 0.01 lots;
- timeframe M30-H1
- PriceRange - High or Low price fluctuation range;
- CountCalcBars - number of bars for calculation;
- CountHighLow - the amount of High or Low in the range;
- HighLowDistance - the distance from the level;
- ReversalPos - reversal of positions. if = true, then instead of buy will sell, and vice versa;
- StartingLot - starting lot;
- LotsFor1000 - starting trading lot for 1000 units of base currency, if StartingLot = 0;
- MultiDirection - the method of trading: to trade simultaneously in one or two directions;
- OrderGridStep , OrderGridStop - a step for averaging positions;
- LotMultiplier - increasing the lot by a given ratio;
- StartMultiplier - from which position to increase the lot;
- MaxLotFor1000 - the maximum lot for 1000 units of the base currency;
- MultiLevels - set take-profit / stop-loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- StopLoss , TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, with 0 not used;
- MultiTrailing - the method of operation of the trailing stop: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- TrailingStop , TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing-step;
- MagicNumber - magic number, at 0 it will interact with positions opened manually or by another adviser;
- TradeComment - comment to the transactions.