- Bewertungen (2)
- Diskussion (9)
Master Closing Orders
This software is designed for quick and easy closing of orders.
- It allows to select between opposite and standard closing of orders. When closing by an opposite order, we do not care re-quotes and slow broker execution.
- Closing by virtual StopLoss and TakeProfit or using a virtual panel.
- Flexible configuration and versatility.
- It is implemented as an additional panel with user friendly interface.
The EA will be useful when used correctly, please read carefully the description of the buttons and options.
- Selecting closing conditions: Manual - using a virtual panel, Line_virtual_stops - using lines that can be dragged with the mouse.
- Select the method of closing: Opposite_Orders - close using an opposite order, Standard - standard closure).
- If selected:"Line_virtual_stops", for VTP: if the close condition "Line_virtual_stops" is selected and the price is above the VTP line, one of the below actions will be performed:
- Close_ALL - closing all orders with a selected magic number.
- Close_Buy - closing Buy orders with a selected magic number.
- Close_Sell - closing Sell orders with a selected magic number.
- If selected:"Line_virtual_stops", for VSL: if the close condition is "Line_virtual_stops" and the price moves below the VSL line (actions are the same as for "If selected:"Line_virtual_stops", for VTP:".
- Select the closing price for the "VTP": the Bid or Ask price must be greater than VTP.
- Select the closing price for the "VSL": the Bid or Ask price must fall lower than VSL.
- Indent the price: the initial distance between the closure line and the price, if close condition is "Line_virtual_stops".
- At closing to delete pending orders?: delete or not pending orders if the line based closure triggers. (All pending orders will be deleted!)
- Magic number of closed orders: If = 0 then all: the ID of orders to be closed. If the value of 0 or below is set, the magic number will be ignored.
- Prefix: use different prefixes if you run this EA on several charts within one account.
Buttons on the virtual panel (if close condition is "Manual ")
- Close Buy - closing Buy orders with the magic number specified in settings.
- Close Sell - closing Sell orders with the magic number specified in settings.
- Close All - closing all orders with the magic number specified in settings.
- Delete Buy - deleting pending orders "buy stop" and "buy limit" with the magic number specified in settings.
- Delete Sell - deleting pending orders "sell stop" and "sell limit" with the magic number specified in settings.
- Delete All - deleting all pending orders with the magic number specified in settings.
Instructions for working with "Line_virtual_stops" (is close condition is "Line_virtual_stops") :
A virtual panel appears on the screen. It contains the values of the "VSL","VTP" lines and an approximate calculation of possible profit and loss if the closure conditions trigger.
Lines VTP and VSL appear on a chart. When the price crosses these levels, orders are closed (the initial distance must be larger than the distance between the price an the extreme order, set in "Indent the price:"). These lines are invisible for the broker, so it is an additional protection against unfair brokers. The VTP and VSL lines can be moved with a mouse.