The EW Trends Algo
The EW Trends Algo!!
MONITOR: (Please, examine the history!)
I started my signal with a 5 DD, per trade as 1%. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2142494
A LETTER...Dear all, thank you for your interest in The EW Trends Algo!
I have published my EA on MQL5. I will try to explain all the things in this letter. My previous EA was good at the prediction of trends. But its 30 pip stop loss point was not enough especially for bad market conditions and manipulations by Big Fishes. The EW Trends Algo has been 8 years of development journey for me. The last version of my EA includes things as follows;
• The EA uses EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and, USDCHF together. /4 pairs
• It uses 6.5 take profit and 100 (big) stop loss points.
• There are not any total trade limitations per day. But, we expect to obtain 1-2 trades for a pair.
• There may be two trades at the same time. No manual tradings and no any other EAs, please!
• We will not use from 8 to 17 as trading times. We will start to use from 0 to 0. This means that The EW Trends Algo should run all day. Thus, we should use a VPS.
Let’s talk about 6.5 take profit and 100 (big) stop loss points. As I wrote before, The EW Trends Algo is very good at the prediction of trends. But, it has a problem on the stop loss points especially in the manipulated markets. It seems that it is needed 16 profitable trades to recover a loss. In fact, this is not quite good. We have 4 pairs. We assume that 8 profitable trades in a day. So, we need 2 profitable days (including 16 profitable trades) to recover a loss.
In fact, the result of the above calculation is quite good if we have an EA with a high win rate. I performed a backtest to see its win rate. During 10 months, the EA opened 167 trades, including 161 profitable trades and 6 losses. It has a 96.41% win rate.
Why is the win rate of The EW Trends Algo a high rate? First of all, it is related that we use a high stop loss point as 100 pips. This point may increase the win rates. Secondly, we have a good and novel trend prediction algorithm called The Pearson Trend.
The Pearson Trend: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/85925
The most important thing;
- Use only EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY together. /4 pairs
- The win rate is 96.41%.
- Max two trades at the same time,
- 6.5 pips take-profit and 100 pips stop-loss points,
- Not limited trade count for each day! Generally, 2 trades for a pair per trading day!
My name is Murat Yazici. I have the following degrees;
M.Sc. Quantitative Methods,
M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling and Information Technologies.
I have several scientific papers, conference presentations in Texas, Toronto, London, and Istanbul, books and book chapters studies, and many projects about mathematical and statistical modeling. I am also a journal reviewer at some scientific journals.Awards, papers, and others: Academic works list.
What is the Logic of the EA?
It is based on A Fuzzy Model developed by me.
Vague or fuzzy data and application several fields, such as psychometry, image recognition, artificial intelligence, etc. Some factors cannot be described accurately the best description of these kinds of output is that they are fuzzy outputs 
- _lotsize: Your lot size.
You need to use a VPS because The EW Trends Algo needs to run for 24 hours in each day.
Murat YAZICI, M.Sc.
- H. Tanaka, H. Ishibuchi, Identification of possibilistic linear systems by quadratic membership functions of fuzzy parameters, Fuzzy Sets Systems 41 (191) 145-160.
- H. Tanaka, H. Ishibuchi, S. Yoshikawa, Exponential possibility regression analysis, Fuzzy Sets Systems 69 (1995) 305-318.