Discussion of article "Creating MQL5 Expert Advisors in minutes using EA Tree: Part One" - page 4

Blaiserboy:

I have been using this product for a couple years..... and although there may be a couple limitations that the developer has yet to rectify, the product is excellent. Even with the supposed limitations it will allow someone with limited experience to come up with some very innovative robots.

By all means, if there is a demo available, spend the time to explore what you can build with it. You will be pleasantly surprised.

My current project is an MT5 ea for 21 currency pairs, I prefer MT5 for the reasons of being able to do multi currency and the MT5 platform.

Eatree has been a godsend to me

I am attaching a pic of one feature that I use extensively, the ability to focus on day of week and time of day, fully optimizable... I find this to be invaluable in eliminating draw down

daveM

Great. We are happy that things are working fine for you. 

We have collected many requests for new features from our customers. We are building as many new tools as we can.

EATree is designed to be so flexible. With these new additions, the software is becoming much more powerful.

With new EATree MT4 build 12, you can create "indicator of indicator". For example, Stochastic of RSI, or Momentum of RSI.

www.eatree.com

indicator of indicator in EATree MT4 build 12

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, EATree
  • www.eatree.com
It is a windows application that runs locally on your computer. You can create complex MT4 and MT5 EAs and forex signals using a very easy to use graphical user interface. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. There are two different products: EATree MT4 standard Edition V2.0 that supports the MQL4 language and EATree MT5...

The trailing stop function re MT5 has to be revised as it is not called

Blaiserboy 2014.02.09 20:57  PT

Dear

Dave,

First I owe you an apology for asking.

I´m having some problems with my EA since a start this program. To fit the boxes was so easy(demo version) but my standard version Eatree EAs aren´t running in my mt5 broker.

I don´t work with forex and so five digits too.(only two digits). I´m having "divided by zero" problems and i think it is because off different types parameters off trailing step and lot size

As you see i´m not a C++ or MT5 programmer but a I saw most off .mt5 files with lot and stops (double) parameters

With EATree all i could see was integer stops parameters in the "trade 1 box” and double lots parameters to fit it

I´ve  already seen the user guide, demos videos and faq´s and  in despite off there is a lot off box fitting examples there is almost nothing about MM, Lot and stops parameters 

Do i have to convert the integer stops parameters to doubles types one? How can i do it?

Many thanks for considering my request

PH 2000  

eatreeMT5:

With new EATree MT4 build 12, you can create "indicator of indicator". For example, Stochastic of RSI, or Momentum of RSI.

www.eatree.com

Is the "indicator of indicator" functionality available on the demo version? I wanted to try making MA of OBV but can't find DoubleToInt under Function->Conversion in MQL5 version. Besides, how do you correctly connect the nodes? I asked the EATree support for explanation but apart from having received a screen shot without a word of explanation I never got a proper reply (not great for something supposedly available for people without programming background).

Goodmorning everyone
I tried the software and I have to congratulate the authors for the great work done.
Unfortunately I am not a programmer and I have a hard time creating my expert advisor.
I found a few examples on the net that help me to learn how to use EA Tree.
For example, I tried to create a simple expert him to open an order at a certain time of the day but was not able to put together the blocks.
Probably each block signals are to be converted and adapt but I do not have enough knowledge to do this and the few tutorials I've found are not sufficient to learn.
can you help me?
thank you
Files:
es_error.JPG  51 kb

For MT4 use this, without installation for all browser 😜 Watch this video, the best http://j.mp/2dtVd5z
Sinfonia MT4 | EA Builder App
Sinfonia MT4 | EA Builder App
  • //www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2D3ZK1Htz_QyO7k8lm13A">
  • www.youtube.com
EA Builder App http://j.mp/2dtR1Tu Chrome / Firefox / Opera / IE / and all modern browser

PH2000:
Blaiserboy 2014.02.09 20:57  PT

Dear

Dave,

First I owe you an apology for asking.

I´m having some problems with my EA since a start this program. To fit the boxes was so easy(demo version) but my standard version Eatree EAs aren´t running in my mt5 broker.

I don´t work with forex and so five digits too.(only two digits). I´m having "divided by zero" problems and i think it is because off different types parameters off trailing step and lot size

As you see i´m not a C++ or MT5 programmer but a I saw most off .mt5 files with lot and stops (double) parameters

With EATree all i could see was integer stops parameters in the "trade 1 box” and double lots parameters to fit it

I´ve  already seen the user guide, demos videos and faq´s and  in despite off there is a lot off box fitting examples there is almost nothing about MM, Lot and stops parameters 

Do i have to convert the integer stops parameters to doubles types one? How can i do it?

Many thanks for considering my request

PH 2000  

I bought EATree mt5
No one EA works with my broker
  I have problems "shared by zero"
I asked the EATree support for explanation
There was no usable answer.
Have you solved the prolem and how?

Greetings Balut

Are there some functional ea builder? 
Is EATree updated? Is it working on mt5 yet?
Reason: