Discussion of article "Creating MQL5 Expert Advisors in minutes using EA Tree: Part One" - page 3

figurelli:

Your training videos are very well done, educational and easy to understand.

I believe the tool is very powerful, but I see an initial difficulty learning before get good results, and good training solutions will be very important.

Hi,

Please get the trial version at  www.eatree.com and go through the user guide step by step. Then you can easily build MT4 and MT5 EAs.

In addition, you will find several example EAs that will help you get started. 

Updated training videos at our products page:

http://www.eatree.com/index-1.html
Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, Products
  • www.eatree.com
EATree is an Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4. It comes with all the tools you need to build powerful MT4 expert advisors and forex signals in few minutes. These tools include money management, trading controls, trailing stops, time zones, hedging, martingale, news, and much more. EATree MT4 is so easy to use. You do not need any...

A more complex EA

German website and EATree software with German language is now available at: www.eatree.com then Deutsch

Updated training videos at www.eatree.com
Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, EATree
  • www.eatree.com
It is a windows application that runs locally on your computer. You can create complex MT4 and MT5 EAs and forex signals using a very easy to use graphical user interface. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. There are two different products: EATree MT4 standard Edition V2.0 that supports the MQL4 language and EATree MT5...

it is good

EATree MT4 Update (www.eatree.com)

New EATree MT4 Build 11 is released. It comes with new features such as:

Logic Condition in a time range (Loop) box: to check if certain condition is met within a time range, e.g. five bars. It also returns the last bar number at which this condition last happened.

Crossover in a time range (Loop) box: To check if certain Crossover occurred within a time range, e.g. ten bars. It also returns the last bar number at which this Crossover last happened.

A score box:  to give a numerical output if the condition is true. This is useful if you need a numerical result. For example if you have 4 conditions and you will open a long position if 3 out of the 4 conditions are true. This will also allow the possibility of adding weights to each condition and open a trade only if a certain threshold (Sum of weights) is met.

New EATree MT4 Build 11 also comes with several new example EAs and code generation fixes.

Download your trial at www.eatree.com

EATree MT4 new Crossover Time Range Box

• www.eatree.com
EATree is the best MetaTrader Expert Advisors Builder. It supports both MQL4 and MQL5 languages for the MT4 and MT5 platforms. You can easily create Expert Advisors. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required.

Open scouce ??

DxdCn:
Open scouce ??

Hi,

It is paid. But it worth the money you spend. It comes with many example EAs. 

Using EATree MT4’s new boxes Score and Crossover time range

Download your trial at www.eatree.com

EATree MT4 Build 11 new tools 

• www.eatree.com
EATree is the best MetaTrader Expert Advisors Builder. It supports both MQL4 and MQL5 languages for the MT4 and MT5 platforms. You can easily create Expert Advisors. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required.

I have been using this product for a couple years..... and although there may be a couple limitations that the developer has yet to rectify, the product is excellent. Even with the supposed limitations it will allow someone with limited experience to come up with some very innovative robots.

By all means, if there is a demo available, spend the time to explore what you can build with it. You will be pleasantly surprised.

My current project is an MT5 ea for 21 currency pairs, I prefer MT5 for the reasons of being able to do multi currency and the MT5 platform.

Eatree has been a godsend to me

I am attaching a pic of one feature that I use extensively, the ability to focus on day of week and time of day, fully optimizable... I find this to be invaluable in eliminating draw down

daveM

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Files:
Reason: