MQL5 Cloud Network launched - page 2

DxdCn:
is it possible for PC inside local net be used as agent?
Yes, it is. See Help of the client terminal MetaTrader 5.

$3 for each agent??  

how about to change(add more) agent after 1st installed? 

DxdCn:
is it possible for PC inside local net be used as agent?

Hi,

From the original post "In addition, all registered users will be credited with a registration bonus of $2 and $3 for each agent that took part in the MQL5 Cloud Network at the stage of testing!" It looks like that agent had to have been part of the initial testing to have received the bonus.   Admins correct me if I'm wrong?

Turker:

Hi,

From the original post "In addition, all registered users will be credited with a registration bonus of $2 and $3 for each agent that took part in the MQL5 Cloud Network at the stage of testing!" It looks like that agent had to have been part of the initial testing to have received the bonus.   Admins correct me if I'm wrong?

I also think so, only for those take part in beta test.

Turker:
Hi I wonder if changing the starting port number on each server will make them differentiate if they are identical. Start 1 agent so you can set the port and then add the next 7. Will be interesting to see if how they differentiate the agent is based on ip cpu name and port.

Ahh... Thanks... It worked.

What are the minimum hardware requirements ? CPU? RAM?

I have a couple old pcs that can work within the cloud.....

Regards 

tjmalena:

What are the minimum hardware requirements ? CPU? RAM?

I have a couple old pcs that can work within the cloud.....

Regards 

I would see it's useless.  Old PC's pr is too small to make money!

Even with a fast computer, profit is very low. I make 0.01 per day while it seems on most of the day (CEST) there is no work available. 

Stef42:
Even with a fast computer, profit is very low. I make 0.01 per day while it seems on most of the day (CEST) there is no work available. 

no date time used record list in agent, so do not how to calculate.............

I supply 5 agents in two PC ( 1 on PC have 2 core, 4 on PC have 4 core ), open 10 hours  make 0.03 $, even can not afford the electronic fee.  :)

DxdCn:

no date time used record list in agent, so do not how to calculate.............

I supply 5 agents in two PC ( 1 on PC have 2 core, 4 on PC have 4 core ), open 10 hours  make 0.03 $, even can not afford the electronic fee.  :)

For the calculation, please refer to :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4652/unread#unread

I have 10 agents running 10 hours,  and they made $0.2 yesterday.

I would say it's too slow. Don't left your computer running only for this. You can keep it running to make some small money when you are working . :)

MQL5 Cloud Network: Financial Operations Are Launched in Test Mode
  • www.mql5.com
We have taken a new step towards MQL5 Cloud Network and MQL5.
Reason: