Can the signal service be used as a private trade copier ?

I have searched the forum but cannot find any relevant answers.

If I create my own Trading Signal and make it "private", can I then copy this signal to my other broker accounts/platforms.

i.e. use the MT5 Signal service as a private trade copier.

Or do I have to make my signal public before anyone ( including me ) can copy it.

( I am using MT5 ) 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

cliftonarms:

I have searched the forum but cannot find any relevant answers.

If I create my own Trading Signal and make it "private", can I then copy this signal to my other broker accounts/platforms.

i.e. use the MT5 Signal service as a private trade copier.

Or do I have to make my signal public before anyone ( including me ) can copy it.

( I am using MT5 ) 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Sorry.... not possible. Private mean Private. If you want to copy trades try using tools form the market that will help copy trades from one terminal to another terminal. :)

Yes you can if you have one broker .... with 10 account, you can use Multi Terminal MT4 !

wankl:
Yes you can if you have one broker .... with 10 account, you can use Multi Terminal MT4 !
It's against the rules of the Signals service.

angevoyageur:
It's against the rules of the Signals service.
Hey guys,

Hope you all have a nice weekend. We are pretty new here. Just to say Hi and hope we will keep banking this year. GBU all :D

Claudio

amsterdamer81:
Hey guys,

Hope you all have a nice weekend. We are pretty new here. Just to say Hi and hope we will keep banking this year. GBU all :D

Claudio
Welcome on mql5.com forum.
Reason: