Discussion of article "Tips for an Effective Product Presentation on the Market"

New article Tips for an Effective Product Presentation on the Market has been published:

Selling programs to traders effectively does not only require writing an efficient and useful product and then publishing it on the Market. It is vital to provide a comprehensive, detailed description and good illustrations. A quality logo and correct screenshots are equally as important as the "true coding". Bear in mind a simple formula: no downloads = no sales.

Tips for an Effective Product Presentation on the Market

MetaTrader Market is the largest store of applications for automated trading. It is the very place where developers of trading robots and technical indicators can receive a well deserved reward for their hard work. It is difficult to overestimate the role of a logo, description and screenshots in the success of publishing a product on the Market. If the application has a poor design, potential buyers will simply ignore it. A significant part of purchases takes place because the product logos on the Market showcase are eye catching. A logo has to be appealing for the potential buyer to want to download it. That is why the right design is crucial for success.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Nice article

Thanks

Good read. Thank you. 

Like that idea. Thanks

thnaks for this Advise  Article.  it is very  helpfull.

Very good. Thank you.

When I insert a logo in MetaTrader 4 Experts, I always received an error on "Invalid Image". The image size is 200 x 131 with PNG format. How can I fix it? Thanks! 

AllTradesWin:
When I insert a logo in MetaTrader 4 Experts, I always received an error on "Invalid Image". The image size is 200 x 131 with PNG format. How can I fix it? Thanks! 
Please read the documentation or make some searches on the forum.

Thank check out shoping Indicator, Ebook and EA Market 

I have uploaded a EA yesterday. It passed Moderator REview but it still not in the market EA list

what may be the reason

Reason: