Indicators: ZigZag Indicator with Extra Features

ZigZag Indicator with Extra Features:

Taking a Closer Look at the Workings of the ZigZag Indicator.

Author: Fernando Carreiro

Please sir, can u add alert when arrow show..? alert when open candle.. thx before

Please sir, can u add alert when arrow show..? alert when open candle.. thx before

lordmen99:

Can you please explain what you mean by "Arrow"? The indicator does not use any arrows (only circles), as it does not indicate any specific strategy.

There are several points that could be used for entry signals, trading with the trend or against it, but I did not place any emphasis on any type of strategy.

The main reason for this Indicator and the Article was for newcomers to better understand its workings and why it "repaints".

Can you describe in more detail what your request is please?

lordmen99:

Can you please explain what you mean by "Arrow"? The indicator does not use any arrows (only circles), as it does not indicate any specific strategy.

There are several points that could be used for entry signals, trading with the trend or against it, but I did not place any emphasis on any type of strategy.

The main reason for this Indicator and the Article was for newcomers to better understand its workings and why it "repaints".

Can you describe in more detail what your request is please?

yes i mean circles.. i can u add alert when circle show up?

lordmen99:

I can setup Alerts, yes, but please note that the "circles" or breakouts are constantly repainting even within he same bar as the price keeps exceeding the high/low.

I will set it up so that it only alerts at the beginning of the breakout for that bar, but you will keep getting alerts on every bar that breaks out!

lordmen99:

I can setup Alerts, yes, but please note that the "circles" or breakouts are constantly repainting even within he same bar as the price keeps exceeding the high/low.

I will set it up so that it only alerts at the beginning of the breakout for that bar, but you will keep getting alerts on every bar that breaks out!

ok i will be waiting now..email me if finished sir..or attach here.. thx

ok i will be waiting now..email me if finished sir..or attach here.. thx
Reason: