Experts: EA SmartAssTrade.

EA SmartAssTrade.:

This is the last EA that I created, and I want to share to friends traders. This EA just using a very simple formula, but according to my experience, the formula was accurate enough to make a profit.

Author: 3rjfx

Thanks Roy, which is the best TF to make backtest?

How many pairs can I use?

Which .SET do you use for such profit ?

Wich is the basic logic? I see TF5, TF15, TF30.

Stoploss is 350 pips or points?

Thanks!

Thanks!

AlbertoFX:

Thanks!

Hi AlbertoFX,

Thank you for your question.

For EA SmartAssTrade, I trade simultaneously 11 Pairs (GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURAUD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD),

but only 2 times a week I switch to trading.

This EA can trade simultaneously, as the power of your computer's memory.
I 've done tests and use this EA on 42 pairs at once.

I do backtest on TF M15, M30, H1 and H4, and the best results is backtest on TF H4 and M15 .
For EA SmartAssTrade, I do not use the criteria for calculation of signal or trend on the new open bar, but uses minutes.

In the automatic setting profit, EA will calculate the difference between the upper bands and lower bands (Bollinger Bands).
To manually take profit, usually I set take profit of at least 15 points and a maximum of 30 points. (result On ECN is 15 x points x 10 or 30 x points x 10).

In the picture above EA's performance, I use manually take profit and set take profit of at least 15 and a maximum of 30, and trade on TF M15.
In my backtest, better results are automatic take profit settings.

Stoploss is 350 x points, but it is the extern input variable, so it can be ajust by the user.
But on the automatic settings I use Stoploss value of 180 x points +- Highest Price or the Lowest Price of the day.
I use a value of 180, because I saw the average price movement of GBPJPY pairs are between 150 to 200 pips per day.

Thank you for your attention.

AlbertoFX:

Thanks!

Hi AlbertoFX,

Thank you for your question.

For EA SmartAssTrade, I trade simultaneously 11 Pairs (GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURAUD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD),

but only 2 times a week I switch to trading.

This EA can trade simultaneously, as the power of your computer's memory.
I 've done tests and use this EA on 42 pairs at once.

I do backtest on TF M15, M30, H1 and H4, and the best results is backtest on TF H4 and M15 .
For EA SmartAssTrade, I do not use the criteria for calculation of signal or trend on the new open bar, but uses minutes.

In the automatic setting profit, EA will calculate the difference between the upper bands and lower bands (Bollinger Bands).
To manually take profit, usually I set take profit of at least 15 points and a maximum of 30 points. (result On ECN is 15 x points x 10 or 30 x points x 10).

In the picture above EA's performance, I use manually take profit and set take profit of at least 15 and a maximum of 30, and trade on TF M15.
In my backtest, better results are automatic take profit settings.

Stoploss is 350 x points, but it is the extern input variable, so it can be ajust by the user.
But on the automatic settings I use Stoploss value of 180 x points +- Highest Price or the Lowest Price of the day.
I use a value of 180, because I saw the average price movement of GBPJPY pairs are between 150 to 200 pips per day.

Thank you for your attention.

Hi mate,

Thanks for posting. Just wondering though, you mention only switching it on twice a week - may I ask what are the conditions in which you activate/deactivate your ea?

CHeers,

A.

Hi mate,

Thanks for posting. Just wondering though, you mention only switching it on twice a week - may I ask what are the conditions in which you activate/deactivate your ea?

CHeers,

A.

iamboston:

Hi mate,

CHeers,

Thank you for your concern, mate.
I do not have a VPS Hosting, and should I use the computer for other work.

iamboston:

Hi mate,

CHeers,

Thank you for your concern, mate.
I do not have a VPS Hosting, and should I use the computer for other work.

Hello,

in my editor there are 17 errors like this:

'ResetLastError' - function is not defined C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - ActivTrades\experts\SmartAssTrade_update.mq4 (481, 37)

Can you please solve?

Regards

Hello,

in my editor there are 17 errors like this:

'ResetLastError' - function is not defined C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - ActivTrades\experts\SmartAssTrade_update.mq4 (481, 37)

Can you please solve?

Regards

Reason: