Indicators: Doda-Donchian with stop-loss feature

Doda-Donchian with stop-loss feature:

Modified version of Donchian channel that shows when to Buy & Sell and most important, where to place stop-loss.

Author: gopal krishan doda

Thankyou very much for your help to fellow traders. I want to make one change to this indicator for my use. I want to remove the message on the chart "powered by www.DodaCharts.com" as it is on the extreme right of the chart and is making confusion on the chart. Please assist.

Ok. Understand your problem. Just wait for some time. I'm coding its next version with more features. Will take care of website position in that.

Thanks

Awesome, thanks for this!

Thanks to Gopal Krishan Doda

Your doda donchian has make me earn hundred of dollars this week.

Thanks a lot.

keep the good job.

mayanksaini11:
Thankyou very much for your help to fellow traders. I want to make one change to this indicator for my use. I want to remove the message on the chart "powered by www.DodaCharts.com" as it is on the extreme right of the chart and is making confusion on the chart. Please assist.

don't bother that, just replace it with your name or put // infront of it.

Hello lazim2010,

It's my pleasure and my best wishes for your profitable trading.

Doda

mayanksaini11:

ObjectSetText("mywebsite","Powered by www.DodaCharts.com", 10, "Arial", Red);

Just Replace with blank space like :

ObjectSetText("mywebsite"," ", 10, "Arial", Red);

I modified the code for my used. Contact me at "lazim2008@gmail.com" if u need it.

hello gkdoda

i would like to inform you that i have removed some display that i dont want it on screen.

hop you are not angry with it

thanks for a good job and its very helpful for trader like me

I understand your problem. It's ok. I've made website name on top right in next version. Will release in next few days.You can see its preview at http://www.dodacharts.com/2010/forex/600-pips-in-5-trading-sessions-in-eurusd-pair/

Doda

Hi,Doda,

Thank you so much for the code. That's awesome.

I am new to MT4. I have a question regarding this code. When there is a buy/sell signal, will this trigger the automated trading ? How to make automate trades by this indicator.

Thanks

Sophie

Reason: