Experts: Renko Charts

Renko Charts:

The Renko chart has been created by the Japanese Traders. The main feature of the Renko Charts is that it doesn't use the time and volume.

Author: baramantan

Hello LastViking,

i am new here and i want to use the renko charts. I followed your instructions, but i could get the renko chart. Do you or anybody else can help me out.

Thanks

Sansara

Dear Sansara, have you compiled it?

If not, please compile it in MetaEditor and try again - it should work.

Working good, giving it a try now thanks

LV

Great EA. I use it for all my visual charts because you don't have to re-build the Profile, its automatic. One question I can't get it work on Live auto-trading. I have to use the Script from forex-tsd to auto-trade. I have a 1-5-15-30min etc broker who needs a 5min chart. The 2 min charting works visually but I need to build a 5min chart to autotrade. Using the script allows auto trading but it must be done and redone in a very methodical fashion at least 4 steps. When I load the EA on the 1 min chart I have changed the time frame to 5 min but the info that shows up in the left corner never appears and the off line chart is out dated.

Is there anything you can do to get the 5 min chart built like the 2 min charts.

why it show wicks?

what is strange symbol name option ?

thanks

Is there a version for the new MT4 build 600? Thank you!

Hello LastViking,

Trying to use this on MT4 build 610 I found that it did only work after updating the script to care for the "Offline Charts in the New MQL4" (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1387).

I changed from:
HstHandle = FileOpenHistory(SymbolName + RenkoTimeFrame + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);

to:
HstHandle = FileOpenHistory(SymbolName + RenkoTimeFrame + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_READ);

Now it works like a charm :-)

Thanks
/Timid

renkolivechart для нового терминала

New RenkoLiveChart v 6.0 for bild 6xx

Reason: