Indicators: Best MACD final

Best MACD final:

Classical MACD with Impulse System.

Author: Vasily

Hi,

Good indicator. Looks so colourful and nice. If it does not achieve anything, at least it makes the chart looks so colourful and beautiful.

I have always said and repeatedly state to those who want the money out of forex and those that do not care the number of colours that they have on their platform, that the only reliable and good software/indicators are the Moving Average, Fibo(retracement &extension), Macd and the Traditional Macd. The only addition is the trendline. Anything other than these are just fluke and waste of time, energy and money. Yes.

Personally, i have gone though a lot of seminars from the so-called gurus. I have bought uncountable softwares that were claimed to be making hundreds and thousands of pips in a day with unbeatable records. there is even one software that once cracked my laptop-have to buy another hard-drive. can u imagine?

Still i must not fail to comment on your ability to arrange colours and thereby making the chart look lovely when applied.

with Moving Average, Fibo(retracement &extension), Macd and the Traditional Macd and extensive and dedicated practice, you definitely can make the money.

On a more personal note: do not believe anybody if they tell you they have a 100% successful system - if they did they wouldn't share it with you - they would make their own money with it.

Thanks

Emma

e_okoli@yahoo.com

Thanks

CoreWinTT:

Thanks

Hi CoreWinTT,

This is the most impressive Osma/MACD that I have found! It is my favorite indicator. Very good work...it is the best. Thank you for such an amazing indicator. The impulseMACD is also cool. However, I don't use it...it overloads the senses. I don't know how to program alerts or I would add an alert so that an arrow displayed on the chart and sound is played every time the OsMA goes from positive to negative for down alert and negative to postive for up alert (in short whenever MACD crosses signal). I would be very grateful to anyone who would add such an alert to this near perfect indicator.

Best regards

gcgman

Thanks a ton for this, been looking for an upgrade to MACD.

where can I download a copy? thanks

Serge Shammas:
where can I download a copy? thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9318

Best MACD final
Best MACD final
  • votes: 2
  • Vasily
  • www.mql5.com
Classical MACD with Impulse System.
Reason: