Discussion of article "Creating Neural Network EAs Using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator"

New article Creating Neural Network EAs Using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator has been published:

The article describes a method of automated creation of neural network EAs using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator. It shows you how you can easily start working with neural networks, without having to learn the entire body of theoretical information and writing your own code.

Virtually every trader knows about the existence of neural networks. But for the majority of them it remains a black box, with the only things known being the ability of neural networks to recognize patterns, produce associative search for solutions and learn, as well as the fact that they can be effective in predicting the market behavior and in automated trading. Many sources of information that focus on the application of neural networks often speak about their difficulty, emphasizing that one has to devote a great deal of time and effort to learn this subject well and be able to use neural networks in the future.

This article aims at refuting these arguments and proving that advanced automation methods enable traders to have an easy start with neural networks and avoid the lengthy learning process. There is nothing difficult in getting your own experience with neural networks. It is certainly easier than technical analysis.

With this in view, we will describe a method of automatic generation of neural network EAs for MetaTrader 5 using the MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator.

The choice of tools to solve the task at hand is far from being random:

1. MQL5 Wizard is an efficient and the fastest mechanism of automatic MQL5 code generation to date that allows you to scale the generated code using additional modules.
  2. Hlaiman EA Generator is a neural network engine with a flexible mechanism of object integration, programmable directly in the MQL5 code of an Expert Advisor.

The abbreviation 'EA' has been added to the name of the Expert Advisor intentionally as humanlike properties associated with recognition and learning are predominant in a neural network EA unlike in other cases where the use of 'EA' in a name is often misleading and does not reflect the true nature of things.

Рис. 9. Вкладка "Text" программы Hlaiman

Author: Ivan Negreshniy

Very good, thanks for sharing.

when I`ve download Hlaiman generator and install it after registration process I`ve recived a massage that my subscribtion has expired.

I dont know but I dont like that user account in windows after install Hlaiman generator is disabled (required for install Hlaiman generator)

I think that is all fake and this software is for steel your e-mail adress and pasword to account  ,I donn`t know it for sure but this is probably true

gierqs:

when I`ve download Hlaiman generator and install it after registration process I`ve recived a massage that my subscribtion has expired.

I dont know but I dont like that user account in windows after install Hlaiman generator is disabled (required for install Hlaiman generator)

I think that is all fake and this software is for steel your e-mail adress and pasword to account  ,I donn`t know it for sure but this is probably true

You can enter any e-mail as registration id, there is no e-mail validation. Maybe you installed Hlaiman EA Generator Demo on your computer before? Please send us registration id you entered to reset evaluation period or install Hlaiman EA Generator on another computer. As for UAC, disable it does not necessarily. You can visit http://eagenerator.com for more information about Hlaiman EA Generator (our reseller, in fx software development since 2000).

Thank you support@hlaiman.com

EA Generator | EA Creator
  • eagenerator.com
| Installation | Usage | Support| Affiliates EA Generator & EA Creator Create your own Expert Advisor without Programming! EA Generator - Explanation EA Generator or EA Creator is unique software without analogues. The biggest advantage of this software is that it is based on a neural network that reveals the implicit connection to...

Dear, I followed the instructions but the MT5 throws me the following error:

2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    OnInit: error initializing indicators
2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    CExpert::InitIndicators: error initialization indicators of signal object

2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    CSignalHNN::InitHNN: Error! Initialization data(possible reason: FILE NOT EXIST OR CORRUPTED C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 - RoboForex\MQL5\FILES\SampleHNN_USDJPY240_0.nnb

winerden:

Dear, I followed the instructions but the MT5 throws me the following error:

2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    OnInit: error initializing indicators
2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    CExpert::InitIndicators: error initialization indicators of signal object

2013.11.22 09:21:29    SampleHNN (USDJPY,H4)    CSignalHNN::InitHNN: Error! Initialization data(possible reason: FILE NOT EXIST OR CORRUPTED C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 - RoboForex\MQL5\FILES\SampleHNN_USDJPY240_0.nnb

Please mail us support@hlaiman.com. We will be happy to answer with any questions. We responded to the Profile Messages.
HLAIMAN - ПРОГРАММНОЕ ОБЕСПЕЧЕНИЕ ЖИЗНИ | Кто за менЯ. Виртуальный интернет помощник, защитник и друг. Новые технологии, искусственный интеллект, общение, здоровье, планирование, прогнозирование, самосовершенствование.
  • hlaiman.com
Программы для жизни. Кто за меня. Виртуальный интернет помощник, защитник и друг. Виртуальный двойник. Использование новых информационных технологий для здоровья, общения, планирования, прогнозирования, самосовершенствования.

not working for me.. huhuhu it says hlaimansample (EURUSD,M15) OnInit: error initializing indicators

New features of the Hlaiman EA Generator engine - now MT4 and MT5 indicators can be automatically created, based on the trained neural networks.

At the same time indicators are completely self-sufficient MQL programs and their implementation does not require installed Hlaiman package or additional DLLs.

Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader

EURUSD, M1, 2014.01.06

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_43390.png

EURUSD, M1, 2014.01.06, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Free test versions of indicators, after moderator checking will be available for download on the market.

Technical Indicator Hlaiman Neural Indicator
Technical Indicator Hlaiman Neural Indicator
  • Ivan Negreshniy
  • www.mql5.com
Free indicator that uses neural networks to predict direction of price movement. The indicator was created automatically using Hlaiman EA Generator software. Detailed description of neural networks teaching processes can be found in the article:...

Since this test indicators, request to those who want to download and test them in the work, write your constructive feedback.
So we will be able to improve the quality of indicators, select optimal input data, parameters and frequency of training.
Current versions of indicators was generated based on neural networks trained on EURUSD M1 for 01/02/2014 and 03/01/2014, MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Hello,

a little warning : I have installed your demo software (Ea generator) .

It can't start on my pc ..but this isn't a problem.

It have changed , in some way , the TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH  of all my 3 mt5 terminals installation, and this is a problem because you lost all charts configuration.

When I run a mt5 terminal , it run like with the " /portable" option

I have copied  the old profiles folder to the new locations  ..and solved  ..but i wil prefer restore old  TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH .

Best regards

Reason: