Discussion of article "Step-by-Step Guide to Writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners" - page 4

I wanna become EA programer too!

thanks.very good article, maybe i will enter championship 2013.

Dear Sam,

I have already download your; " my_first_ea" and I have tried, it's enjoy. thank you very much!

because of your EA, I'm interest to make EA by my logic reason, it can't trade by self. sorry I'm beginer n don't know what code in mql basic.

FYI; this EA is not error and warning when I've compile, but it can't execute trading.

could you please to help me?

thank you very much for your helping

In mql4 i programmed my few ea in few days without any learning, it was that easy. I know dozens of different programming languages (java, c, php, other minor or outdated languages).  mql5 language is not so intuitive as mql4.  It's a shame there is no converter between languages. I have to take a deep breath and start learning.. 

angreeee:
In mql4 i programmed my few ea in few days without any learning, it was that easy. I know dozens of different programming languages (java, c, php, other minor or outdated languages).  mql5 language is not so intuitive as mql4.  It's a shame there is no converter between languages. I have to take a deep breath and start learning.. 
If you really know java, c and php, mql5 is very intuitive. Any language have to be learned.

Very good article!

Great job describing the topic, well explained, very informative for beginners. Thanks a lot ... happy coding

thanks for your code. it's very helpful.

by the way, i am trying to run the code, the result include buy and sell in different prices, but the profit column is always ZERO.

this happens with different EA codes, symbols, and times.

your help is much appreciated.

Profit it always zero

hello ! i am trying to have access to the article but when i click on the link it gives me an error 404 page unavailable. could y please confirm ? regards.

YouTrade:
hello ! i am trying to have access to the article but when i click on the link it gives me an error 404 page unavailable. could y please confirm ? regards.
same thing here, I think it's temporarily down, server's issues. cause it was working.
Reason: